School Holiday Cricket Camps
We run school holiday camps in most school holidays each year.
NEXT AVAILABLE - 4 DAY CAMPS 9.30am to Midday each day
Thursday 9th January
Monday 13th January
Wednesday 22nd January
Friday 24th January
COST: $66 per session
Book Now with Cricket HQ
Our Term 4 School Holiday Cricket Camps are for boys and girls aged 8 to 12 and focus on the development of fundamental batting,
bowling and fielding skills. Our experienced, qualified coaches together with our world class indoor training facility and latest training
aids provide the perfect learning environment.
All our coaches have played or coached at representative level and their mission is to help participants take their game to the next level.
They aim to make it fun and children are placed in groups according to their age and skill level. Players then move through a circuit of
technical drills to develop new skills and build on their existing skill base. Where appropriate, bowling machines will be used as players
work through the full range of batting shots including both front foot and back foot shots against spin and fast bowling.
The Program Includes:
- Batting Workshops covering the full array of shots
- Where deemed safe, use of Bowling Machines that allow us to regulate the speed and swing on each delivery
- Tuition on Running between the Wickets
- Fielding, Throwing and Catching Drills
- Bowling Technique and Execution - Spin or Pace including Video Analysis where required
- Drills Specific to the T20 format of the game
BRING: Full Drink Bottle + Snacks + Cricket Gear
BOOKINGS Online OR By Email* firstname.lastname@example.org
By Phone 9018 9733
* Please email your child’s name, age and specify attendance on Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4 or all 4 days.
Note: The content on each day will vary
Excellent coaching and our boys enjoyed it. We put 5 boys from our club through a couple of days of the holiday program. Good feedback
from all of them, and we can see the difference even a couple of days has made. Thanks
- Andy Fordyce Sep/Oct 2019
Peter has a great time every time he goes to cricket HQ and comes home on a high. We are very pleased with his experiences there
- Nicola Jackson Sep/Oct 2019
Fabulous training camp! Great young boys coaching the kids!
- Maryse Gibson Sep/Oct 2019
Lachlan attended two days and his feedback was positive, he loved learning new skills and meeting new friends. This will surely set
him up for success with the Rookies as cricket is very new to Lachlan and this will be his first season playing for Ormond.
- Juliette Claridge Sep/Oct 2019
Thank you for the Cricket Holiday Camp. Ethan absolutely loved it. He went both days and walked out saying he wished he could do it
every day. Thanks Pat and the team for your knowledge, encouragement and supportive manner. Ethan will be back.
- Lisa Sellyn July 2019
Little man had a great time during the holiday program, whilst learning a couple of things too
- Cecile Le Moigne July 2019
Thank you, I can see how Kirby’s bowling action has been changed and it’s much better now!! He really enjoyed the 2 days.
- Donna Williamson Jan 2019
Excellent coaching and training for the boys.
- Russell Keys Jan 2019